Watermelon Lime Aguas Frescas
- 1 small seedless watermelon, cubed
- Juice of one lime
- 3 cups of water
- Optional sweetener such as coconut sugar or liquid stevia
- Place watermelon and lime juice in a blender and blend until watermelon is broken down.
- Add water and blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture through a strainer to remove any remaining chunks of fruit, being sure to have a collection bowl under strainer to catch the liquid.
- Return liquid to the blender and add ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour in glasses and enjoy!
*Note: I did not use any sweetener because my watermelon was already so sweet. If you feel you need to add sweetness, start with a little at a time. The beauty of making this at home is you can keep it healthy and allow the natural sugars of the fruit to add the flavor.