Vegan Grape Salad
For the salad:
- 4 cups of seedless grapes, rinsed and dried ( I used red, but you can use any you like or a combo)
- 1/2 cup cashew sour cream
- 1 container of So Delicious CocoWhip!
- 1/2 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked for 4 hours
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch of salt
- In a high-speed blender, add cashews that have been soaked and drained, milk, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and salt. Blend until smooth. If mixture is too thick, add milk or water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Set aside.
- After grapes have been washed and dried, add to a large mixing bowl. Add cashew sour cream and CocoWhip! to the grapes. Gently mix until grapes are coated and all ingredients are incorporated. Pour grape mixture into a 9 x 13 dish.
- In a small bowl, combine pecans, hemp seeds, and coconut sugar. Mix well. Evenly sprinkle the topping over the grape mixture.
- Cover the dish and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Serve and enjoy!