Raspberry Chocolate Bliss Balls
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup almond butter (unsweetened, unsalted)
- 1/2 cup freeze dried raspberries, ground
- 1/3 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup of your favorite dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces or mini chocolate chips (I used Primal Chocolate because they use coconut sugar as their sweetener.)
- 1 tablespoon (heaping) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia
- small pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- In a blender or food processor, grind freeze dried raspberries into a powder. Leave the top on so the dust can settle. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients but the raspberries. Mix well. I like to use my hands to ensure all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Pour the raspberry powder on a plate or wide shallow bowl.
- Roll mixture into 1" balls. Once shaped, give them a roll in the raspberry powder to coat the outside.
- Store in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator.