Key Lime Pie Chia Puddin'
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut milk (refrigerated/ from the milk section)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons maple suryp
- 1 tea spoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime zest.
Mix coconut milks, lime juice, vanilla, and maple syrup until coconut cream is broken up and well combined. If your canned coconut milk is very lumpy, give the mixture a quick run through the blender until smooth. Add lime zest and stir. Stir in chia seeds. Let mixture sit for about 5 minutes. Stir once more and distribute into serving dishes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. This should keep in the refrigerator for 5 days without going bad.